these here are the tales of...

Belarus (2) Canada (7) China (2) creative (4) Czech (5) dance (4) design (1) Egypt (3) Estonia (3) family (10) festivals (2) health (6) Indonesia (1) inspiration (14) Japan (2) Korea (1) language (11) Lithuania (1) London (2) nature (24) philosophy (6) photos (8) politics (5) roadtrip (4) studies (8) sustainability (8) Taiwan (38) teaching (5) Thailand (9) Turkey (2) video (3) wisdom (3) workie (2) yummm (6)

HOME - an amazingly beautiful wake up wall to what our planet is facing

HOME - an amazingly beautiful wake up wall to what our planet is facing
PLEASE WATCH. TELL OTHERS. ENJOY. REFLECT. MAKE A DIFFERENCE.

Friday, October 17, 2014

More of Ana's imagination in print

I've been putting it off, but just before the new, November issue of my magazine comes out, I finally scanned the very fist article I wrote for biz Interactive English, published in October. It's about family values in different cultures, as seen in movies.





The graphics really bring the story to life.

Speaking of graphics completing a story, I also scanned The Pretty Please Princess, which is one of the 10 readers I wrote for William Language School earlier this year. It's simply AMAZING to see something you started from scratch come through all the steps into a bonafide fully-finished book. I am so grateful for this experience! I don't get my name credited on the published version, but I'll just chalk that up to humility training. ;)

click on the image to see the whole book

I've always thoroughly enjoyed writing, so it's quite a dream come true for me to be doing it now, day in and day out. I hope you enjoy a few of the words I put together. More to come!  : )

1 comment:

Nikita Avvakumov said...

Excellent work, Ana! It must be rewarding to see your creations materialize like that. Keep it up!