these here are the tales of...

Belarus (2) Canada (7) China (2) creative (4) Czech (5) dance (4) design (1) Egypt (3) Estonia (3) family (10) festivals (2) health (6) Indonesia (1) inspiration (14) Japan (2) Korea (1) language (11) Lithuania (1) London (2) nature (24) philosophy (6) photos (8) politics (5) roadtrip (4) studies (8) sustainability (8) Taiwan (38) teaching (5) Thailand (9) Turkey (2) video (3) wisdom (3) workie (2) yummm (6)

HOME - an amazingly beautiful wake up wall to what our planet is facing

HOME - an amazingly beautiful wake up wall to what our planet is facing
PLEASE WATCH. TELL OTHERS. ENJOY. REFLECT. MAKE A DIFFERENCE.

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Monday morning giggles

It's Monday morning and adding to the standard post-weekend can't-get-out-of-bed phenomenon I'm also sick, so biking to school wasn't the first on my wishlist of things to do. But being the good student that I am (;-)  I came anyway.

As fates would have it, I came across not one but two things that totally lifted my spirits. One was a pair of shoes on a lady. Pink high heels. Hot pink suede, that is. With a furry lavender fringe around the ankle! Other than that, I think she was dressed in a pretty conservative outfit. I whizzed past on my bike, so no time for a photo, but they were not dissimilar to this picture I found online, just shorter and brighter.

Once on campus,I was greeted by a pack of balloon poodles swaying in the breeze on the steps.

I hope these get your week off to a good start, too!



No comments: