these here are the tales of...

Belarus (2) Canada (7) China (2) creative (4) Czech (5) dance (4) design (1) Egypt (3) Estonia (3) family (10) festivals (2) health (6) Indonesia (1) inspiration (14) Japan (2) Korea (1) language (11) Lithuania (1) London (2) nature (24) philosophy (6) photos (8) politics (5) roadtrip (4) studies (8) sustainability (8) Taiwan (38) teaching (5) Thailand (9) Turkey (2) video (3) wisdom (3) workie (2) yummm (6)

HOME - an amazingly beautiful wake up wall to what our planet is facing

HOME - an amazingly beautiful wake up wall to what our planet is facing
PLEASE WATCH. TELL OTHERS. ENJOY. REFLECT. MAKE A DIFFERENCE.

Saturday, August 27, 2011

First Year of Uni Wrap-Up

A few weeks away from starting my second year of the Chinese Language and Culture degree, I found this video of one of my last semester's final presentations -- and post it here because who doesn't like to watch home movies in languages they don't understand? ; )


Actually, I felt pretty critical watching it, like I could suddenly hear a glaring accent and all these other could-be-better things... I mean of course I don't sound like a native speaker yet. Maybe the fact that I'm picking up my substandard nuances means I'm improving.

In case you haven't seen them yet, some shots from the end of my school year, or first half of 2011.
first year uni wrap-up

I really can't believe it's the end of August 2011. That's less than a year and a half 'till the end of the world! I better make sure I'm enjoying the finest chocolate money can buy as often as possible.


Another typhoon on the way in... If it's not raining cats and dogs when we wake up, we're supposed to go on a hike out to some waterfalls with a bunch of fellow adventurers. Island weather - anything could happen! I hope clear skies are in the cards.

No comments: